What I use in my day a day as front-end developer.
Technologies and goods I use for my day a day work as Front-end and UI developer.
As remote front-end developer, working as team lead in a 100% remote team I need to uses a combination of tech stuff and software, but also some other even more important like a comfortable office, big desk, coworkers to share my space, books, gym machine and a retro arcade. Yes, we need it.
My own full equiped office:
- Late 2015 MacBook Pro Retina 15". 2,5 GHz Intel Core i7. 16GB. AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB.
- Monitor 32", AOC. Cheap one.
- Apple Magic Keyboard.
- Custom PC with Win10 to test in real devices.
- Monitor 24" Dell (for Windows machine).
- Android Xiaomi Redmi Plus 5 to test in big mobiles.
- Android Samsung Galaxy A20e to test in regular size mobiles.
- iPad 2 to test on IOS tablets.
- Huawei M3 Lite 10.1" to test in 10" tablets.
- Jabra Evolve 65 Bluetooth with micro Headphones. I work on remote and we have several calls daily.
- Old mouse, I've spent money in expensive mouses as Magic Mouse, and I'm never happy with them. So an optical with cable one is OK to me.
- Griffin aluminium macbook stand.
- Ikea 150cm table + Ikea KALLAX Shelving unit lying on the floor as table.
- 🖨️ Printer and scanner.
- Arcade cabinet made by me 🕹️ + 24" Monitor + Raspberry Pi 3B Plus.
- 💪 Multigym machine.
- TV + Playstation + Sofa 🛋️ Relax zone.
- Bookcase stand with many books and mags 📚 in the relax zone.
- A desk 🏄🏻 ready for desksurfing. Developer / designer interested?
- Chrome as dev browser
- Visual Studio Code. Dark+ (default dark).
- iTerm 2.
- Oh my zsh.
- Share Mouse.
- Image Optim.